Simplify: Living a One-Cup Life eBook
This faith-based, self-study program walks you through eight steps to simplify your life. At the end of this process, you will have worked through:
- Gaining clarity around the roles and tasks you currently fulfill.
- Determining your most important roles in your current season of life.
- Identifying and working to say goodbye to roles that no longer serve you.
- Adding commitments that you currently do not fulfill but wished you did.
- Learning how to live out this simplified life on a daily basis.
This self-study course is the perfect way to get started on living a thriving life.
Live to Thrive speaking topics are faith-based and designed to help women simplify, nourish, and rejuvenate their souls. Each topic is ideally delivered in a 3-4 hour workshop format where participants are actively engaged in the process with an audience size ranging between 5 and 30 participants. However, each topic can also be delivered in a 1-2 hour presentation with little audience presentation. This format is ideal for larger audiences. All presentations can also be delivered in a secular format.